2019 White Collar Crime Conference
Keynote Presenter: Kelly Paxton
The Utah Chapter of Certified Fraud Examiner invites you to join us for the 2019 White Collar Crime Conference: Fraud Matters.
Kelly Paxton - Keynote Speaker, Pink Collar Crime
Alexis Bell - Global Chair Emeritus to the Board of Regents for the ACFE
Heidi Weber - Whistleblower
Ed Schreiber - Chief Risk Officer, Zions Bancorporation
Other presentations by:
- Jeffrey Collins - Supervisory Special Agent, FBI
- Mike Headrick - KSL News reporter,
- Aaren Humphreys, Operations & Finance Audit Manager, Deseret Management Corporation,
- Justin Sutherland, Enforcement Officer, Securities and Exchange Commission,
- Sean Reyes - Utah State Attorney General
- Paul Warner - Chief Magistrate Judge, US District Court
*Limited to the first 175 registrants* | (14) CPEs.
Thursday, October 10th, 2019 - 7:30am - 5pm
Friday, October 11th, 2019 - 7:30am - 3:15pm
Regular (Through September 30th): $380
Late (October 1st - October 10th): $425
Nationally recognized trainers and examiners. Affordable CPE. Prize giveaways. Meals included.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presenter to be confirmed
We are always on the lookout for outstanding chapter members and other individuals in the community to present at monthly chapter meetings. If you have suggestions for future presenters we would love to know.
Use the form below to suggest your ideas for future chapter presentations.