2017 White Collar Crime Conference
James Ratley, Tiffany Couch, Kevin McCarthy
The Utah Chapter of Certified Fraud Examiner invites you to join us for the 2017 White Collar Crime Conference: Expanding Our Influence. Obstructing Fraud.
James Ratley - President & CEO, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Tiffany Couch - Principal, Acuity Forensics and Author of The Thief in Your Company
Kevin McCarthy - Master Trainer & Coach blindsided with a prison sentence - Author of Why Good People Make Bad Decisions
Other presentations by:
- Utah Office of Attorney General
- Jason Bailey - Special Investigations Unit Supervisor, SelectHealth
- Dean Sapp, Chief Information Security Officer, Braintrace.com: Combatting Cyber Fraud
- Rob Woellhaf, Vice President of Fraud, Mountain America: Elderly Financial Exploitation and Abuse
- 2-3 additional speakers being added to the agenda
*Limited to the first 150 registrants* | (14) CPEs.
Thursday, October 12th, 2017 - 7:30am - 5pm
Friday, October 13th, 2017 - 7:30am - 3:15pm
Regular (July 1st - September 30th): $329
Late (October 1st - October 11th): $399
Nationally recognized trainers and examiners. Affordable CPE. Prize giveaways. Meals included.
For questions, email email@example.com.
Presenter to be confirmed
We are always on the lookout for outstanding chapter members and other individuals in the community to present at monthly chapter meetings. If you have suggestions for future presenters we would love to know.
Use the form below to suggest your ideas for future chapter presentations.